Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thrusday Friday Saturday Sunday
Morning University University University University University Sleep Sleep
Afternoon University

Study
Study Study Study University

Study
Pc time Free
Evening Pc time Pc time Pc time Pc time Free Free Study

My Schedule is simple. 

On Mondays I go to the university, URBE, at 7 o' clock in the morning and go back home at 11am. In the Afternoon I go again to URBE at twenty past two and I return to my house at three fourty. At home, I study what I just saw on my classes that day. In the Evening sit in the computer to read, or chat, and wait for dinner.

On Tuesday I go to URBE at 7o' clock in the morning and return to my house at 11am. After I eat lunch, sometimes in the afternoon I sleep 1 hour, and then I start to study or I sit in the computer until dinner.
Wednesdays and Thursdays, I have the same rutine, and do almost the same as on Tuesdays. 

On Fridays I do the same and return home as late as Mondays but in the afternoon I may go out.

On Saturdays and Sundays i spend a lor of time in the computer if i don't have homeworks or somebody to go out

Comments (0)